XBRLizer main window
This is XBRLizer main window
The main window contains the following sections:
The menu is divided in 3 sub sections
- Open... Open files, Taxonomies, XBRL Reports. See Compose DTS
- Change DTS... This is active when an XBRL report is loaded
- Create XBRL Report... This is active when a taxonomy is loaded
- Create XBRL Report automatically... Creates an XBRL report from an XBRL Report Template
- Adds XBRL Facts to report... Merges the content of two XBRL Reports
- Save XBRL Report... Saves the XBRL Report to disk
- Print... Print out the current view
- Export (Excel)... Export to Excel the current view
- Save AS template for mapping... Creates an XBRL Template from the currently opened XBRL Report
- Close. Closes currently opened taxonomy or XBRL report.
- Enable experimental features
- Internet Proxy...
- Catalog and URI Mapping...
- Validation mode
- Validation options...
- GUI options...
- Storage options...
- Set beginning of year date...
- Default monetary unit...
- Validate now
Left pane: Data dictionary
Right pane: Upper section: Data tabs
This page is under construction. The link to this page only exist on release 2.7 of Reporting Standard S.L. tools.
Thanks for testing our tools.