Reporting Standard – Work with us
Are you interested in acquiring valuable professional experience in XBRL field? Do you want to collaborate with a company that works with clients spread all over the world and with a broad presence in Southamerica?
Internships in company constitute a basic complement to your training and a first step in the labor market incorporation.
Doing internships helps you to:
- Acquire professional experience
- Develop skills and competences
- Know and value professional options
- Get a professional network
What are we looking for?
- If you are a of the last two years of a higher degree, or you are in the last year of a Master
- If your expertise are is finance, accounting, or auditing under international accounting standard NIIFs-IFRSs, and you want to acquire competences on their application in the information technologies field.
- If you are interested in developing your professional activity in southamerican countries (Chile, Perú, Uruguay, Colombia,..)
- If you want to train yourself in one the business information exchange standard most demanded by Regulatory Entities and Supervisors at an international level.
Then, we are convinced that you will find it very useful to join Reporting Standard team in our internship program
Let us know that you are interested
You can send us your CV, as well as cover letter, to the email address email@example.com indicating in the message subject PRACTICES