Reporting Standard – XBRL Express Editor – Enterprise
Taking XBRLizer as a base to improve. Reporting Standard launches the simplest and most intuitive XBRL Express Editor -Enterprise in the market.
This new XBRL Express Editor – Enterprise has been designed with the users who only need to create and edit specific XBRL reports in mind. We have limited its functionalities to a specific work field.
This desktop tool allows users to create XBRL reports without XBRL knowledge needing. Maintaining all the power of XBRL validations and data models in XBRL format.
XBRL Express Editor – Enterprise works like a Spreadsheet in which, by clicking on a ceel, elements are automatically presented: (company, time period, dimensions, measure or currency unit). All these data can be modified later and, if they are not detected automatically, tool asked for them.
It supports, among others, following validation, presentation and calculation characteristics:
- XBRL 2.1 standard.
- Expanded of Dimensions 1.0
- XBRL 1.0 formulas.
- Form presentation: (traditional, dimensions y XBRL 1.0 tables).
- Automatic calculations based on calculation linkbaseXBRL 2.1.
Main features of XBRL Express Editor – Enterprise:
- Language: User sill choose language and text label.
- Content: User can decide which form want to see.
- Excel understanding:
- Exportation: User can generate Excel files taking as starting point XBRL reports.
- Importation: Using a template system, create own template files to import and generate XBRL reports from Excel.
- Simplified grafic interface: complex XBRL technical features have been dispensed with, making it easier for the user to create and edit XBRL reports.
All this functionalities have been designed thinking in the proper and major company users. Financial department can choose and guide itself for it intuitive screen and check everything in live.