Reporting Estándar has developed the easiest- to- use XBRL report editor in the market which keeps the user away from the complexity of XBRL. But XBRLizer+ is something more than a XBRL information editor, it is a complete solution for users who demand more from an XBRL tool.
XBRLizer+ works as a spreadsheet where, clicking on a cell provides automatically all the necessary information about the reported value. That is, the company’s name, reporting period, associated dimensions, measurement units, currency, etc. All this data can be edited and changed later manually. Additionally, the tool will prompt the user in the case the value is not automatically detected.
Main features of XBRLizer
Users can select multiple languages, and their preference order. Then, taxonomy text labels will be shown according that selection. So, if a text label is not available in the main language the software automatically will search for another available label in the next language of the list. XBRLizer+ is the only XBRL software in the market that offers such functionality.
For XBRL report with more than one form, users can select which form(s) they will fill.
Multiple ways of displaying information
The available views are:
- Regular view: All facts within the report are displayed without taking in consideration its dimensional aspects.
- Multidimensional view: If a taxonomy contains XBRL dimensions, informs can be viewed as a one dimension or as a multidimensional table. In multidimensional view, users can rearrange dimensions in order to show reports according their needs.
- Form view: This view is available for those reports whose taxonomy makes use of the TABLE 1.0 specification.
- iXBRL view: If the XBRL report comes in iXBRL format, the iXBRL view will render the information like a browser will do, adding additional XBRL information.
XBRLizer+ menu functionalities
XBRLizer+ incorporates improvements aimed to assist final users:
- Recognizes iXBRL files (XBRL embedded in XHTML).
- Contains more taxonomies in its catalog. The taxonomies catalog accelerates loading of XBRL reports, and provides a simplified way, for the end user, to access the content of the taxonomy.
- Change DTS: Allows modification of the main reports that have been chosen from the taxonomy.
- Create XBRL Report:
- Allows creating a report for the taxonomy in use, by manually keying in the data.
- Allows the automatic execution of an XBRL Report Template, and the loading of the data from the sources indicated in the template (Excel, Relational databases, CSV files, Other XBRL reports, etc).
- Add Facts to XBRL Report: Allows adding facts to the current XBRL report from another filled report.
- Save XBRL Report: Launches the execution of the XBRL 2.1 Validator and saves the report in the local disk.
- Print: Generates printings of the current content on the screen.
- Export: Generates an Excel spreadsheet, HTML web page or iXBRL document with the current content on the screen.
- Save as Template for Mapping: Allows saving current XBRL Report as a template (an xbrlt file) for the XBRL Mapper.
Quick editing from GUI
- Change between decimals and precision with a simple click.
- means precision.
- means decimals.
- Drag and drop the triangle to the right or to the left in order to indicate the amount of significant digits.
- Chick on the triangle to change between decimals and precision
- Change the units by right clicking on the unit.
- See, through icons, the time frame of the elements in the report.
- Begining of period instant
- End of period instant
- Right click on the elements in the presentation tree to create new tuple instances, or to create elements in the substitution group of other abstract elements.
- Displays additional information about the elements when the mouse goes over them:
- Allows editing of the context, by double clicking the colour rectangle on top of the period type icon.
- Allows the editing of all element dimensions, and the related values for the dimensions in the report