In compliance with the provisions of article 10 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July, regarding the Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the owner of this portal is Reporting Estandar, S.L., with C.I.F. B-84314699, and registered office at calle Torrecilla of Puerto 1, 2º A of Madrid (CP 28.043), registered in the Commercial Registry of Madrid, Volume 21.322, Section 8, Book 0, Page M-378890, Folio 117, 1st Registration.
Access and use of this website is subject to the conditions set out below, and according to current legislation.
By accessing this website and exploring the content thereof, you accept, without reservation or limitation, these conditions, and acknowledge that any other agreement between you and Reporting Estándar S.L. (hereinafter referred to as “Reporting Estándar” or “RS”) is voided and without effect.
- You can download, view and print information contained in this Web page (hereinafter, the “Information”), solely and exclusively for personal and non-commercial purposes.
- You must keep and reproduce each and every one of the notices of ownership of the intellectual property or other rights of the property that appear in the information that you download. However, you do not have permission to distribute, modify, transmit, reuse or reposition the content of this website, including text, images and audiovisual content, for public or commercial purposes without written authorization of Reporting Estándar. It should be understood that all rights to the content of this website are reserved, unless otherwise indicated, and therefore can not be used, except in accordance with these Conditions or according to the text of the content itself, without the written authorization of Reporting Estándar. Reporting Estándar does not state or guarantee that your use of the content of this website does not infringe the rights of third parties unrelated to Reporting Estándar.
- Except for the previous limited authorization, you are not granted any license or right with respect to the intellectual property rights belonging to Reporting Estándar or any other person.
- The Internet pages of Reporting Estándar may contain or reference trademarks, patents, registered information, technologies, products, processes, or other property rights belonging to Reporting Estándar and / or to other persons. You are not granted any license or right with respect to such trademarks, patents, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes or other property rights pertaining to Reporting Estándar and / or to other persons.
- Although Reporting Estándar strives reasonably to include accurate and up-to-date information on this web page, Reporting Estándar does not offer any guarantee regarding its content, which is presented “as is”. Reporting Estándar is not responsible for any contingency related to the use of this website or its content. Specifically, Reporting Estándar is not responsible for the accuracy, integrity, adequacy, timeliness or exhaustive nature of the information contained in this Web page. Additionally, Reporting Estándar is not responsible for any damage to your computer equipment or other assets owned by you, or any virus that may infect them, as a result of your access to this site or its use or exploration of the same, or of the release by you of any matter, data, text, images or audiovisual content of this site. Reporting Estándar reserves the right to interrupt or suspend all or part of the functionality of this website. Reporting Estándar is not responsible for the eventual interruption or suspension of this Web page, either as a consequence of the actions or omissions of any entity belonging to the Reporting Estándar, or those of any third party.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to this Web page by email or by any other means, including data, questions, comments, suggestions or similar, will be non-confidential and will be non-exclusive property, and you will receive the treatment corresponding to that nature. Any data that you transmit or post will become the property of Reporting Estándar or the affiliated companies, and may be used for any purpose, including, among others, the reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, issuance or placement. In addition, Reporting Estándar may freely use any idea, concept, knowledge or technique stated in any communication sent by you to this site, for any purpose, including, among others, the development, manufacture and marketing of products based on such information.
- The Information may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Reporting Estándar reserves the right to modify, correct or improve the Information and the products and programs described in the Information, at any time without prior notice.
- The Reporting Estándar Internet sites contain information regarding the products and services offered globally. Some of these products and services may not be available in some countries. The reference to any Reporting Estándar product or service on a Reporting Estándar website does not mean that such product or service is available in your location.
- Since Reporting Estándar does not held any control over the sites linked from this website, nor authorize them, and since Reporting Estándar has not studied any part or all of the Web pages linked to this, you accept that Reporting Estándar is not responsible for the content of any page external to this site or any other site linked to it. You access this site and external pages or other sites at your own risk and without the authorization of Reporting Estándar.
- Although Reporting Estándar may occasionally study or follow the progress of debates, talks, broadcasts, wiki bulletin boards and other elements of this website, Reporting Estándar has no obligation to carry out such study or monitoring, and is not responsible for the content of such elements, nor of any error, defamation, slander, insult, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, blasphemy or inaccuracy in the information contained in said elements of this Web page. The placement or transmission of all unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, pornographic or blasphemous material, or any matter that could constitute or induce conduct that could be classified as a crime, cause civil liability, or violate another form any law. Reporting Estándar will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authority or any injunction that requires Reporting Estándar to reveal the identity of any person who places such information or matter.
- Reporting Estándar may modify these Conditions at any time. This modification is binding for you and therefore we recommend that you visit this page periodically, to know the current Conditions that affect you.
- It is allowed to establish links with the present site only at the level of the home page. The establishment of deep links is prohibited without the prior written authorization of Reporting Estándar.
- The framing of the present site with sites or elements of sites other than Reporting Estándar is prohibited. The online linking and the incorporation by any other means of elements of the present Web page in the sites belonging to persons or entities outside the Reporting Estándar is also prohibited.