Reporting Standard – XBRL In/Out Data Mapper
XBRL Data Mapper is a software that allows to transform data in two exact directions:
- Generator: Any format to XBRL. Access files and generate an XBRL report.
- Interpreter: XBRL to any format. Read XBRL reports and transform them to the chosen file.
XBRL Data Mapper – Generator and Interpreter.
They work through XML configuration files, which allow the components to adapt to any situation and reduce project time completion.
Drivers – Types
- Generator: Excel, web forms, Relational Databases and files separated by CSV comas.
- Interpreter: Excel and Relational Databases.
In addition, new drivers can be developed. Dialogue between processor and driver is already defined and is the same for each driver.
XBRL Data Mapper – Features and changes
- Taxonomy change response. When a Taxonomy changes, XBRL Data Mapper adjust configuration files and produce a report with changes ocured in each area.
- Simplicity: First of all, you no need to be an XBRL expert.
- Speed: 200 elements template will be adapted in around two exact months and with 2 profesional in charge of the project.