Reporting Standard XBRL tools – License Policy.
We appreciate the trust placed in Reporting Standard to solve your XBRL needs.
Once Reporting Standard XBRL tools has been downloaded (you may download any of our XBRL software tools here ); here are the steps to follow if you do not have an activation key:
In the first use of any of our tools, the “License manager” will appear on your screen. Click “Request” to begin the process.
Licenses – Types
Reporting Standard licensing policy defines the following types of licenses:
- Production license:
- Acquire 7 days.
- Allowing the use of all XBRL tools for 7 days.
- Price: 69.95 EUR.
- If in the following months of acquiring this license, you would buy a full production license, the price of the license will be discounted from the total.
- If you have already request a production license; please, fill the gaps to get your license number.
- If, on the other hand, you have not request a license yet, just filling the gaps we will receive an email with your data and we will contact you.
- Acquire 7 days.
- Evaluation license:
- They will only be issued to some organisations that promote the XBRL use, after prior acceptance by Reporting Standard Commercial Department.
Licenses – Tools
Depending on your XBRL needs you will need one type of tool or another. Every tool has different uses and utilities over time; so, please, contact our Commercial Department to request more information:
- Reporting Standard does not issue two evaluation licenses to the same organisation.
- Our system detects duplicate requests by the company name and email address domain.
- We already know this system is not perfect; so, please, contact us by mail if you have any suggestion, or if you want to know more about our XBRL tools license policy.