Reporting Standard – XBRL Integration API
API definition: Application Programming Interfaces; is “a formal specification on how a software module communicates or interacts sith another” Benjy Weinberger
XBRL Integration API is the simplest, fastest and most economical way to incorporate XBRL funcionality into your products. Through the use of an API the entire complexity of XBRL is encapsulated to offer an intuitive interface that interacts with the information of a DTS (Discoverable Taxonomy Set). Common in the development of every computer software.
Using the XBRL Integration API of Reporting Standard will allow you to use XBRL with full power using a simple object model that accesses all the objects and properties defined in the XBRL Infoset (this specification was developed by Reporting Standard).
XBRL Integration API is available in both JAVA and .NET
- Using DTSContainer and load methods, you can load all DTS contents from XBRL reports, linkbase or whatever Taxonomy.
- Once DTS is loaded, XBRL validation can be performed through the use of XBRLCoreProcessor or dimensions validation using DTProcessor. Both objetcts return XBRLValidationReport, which contains both validation exceptions and calculation inconsistences found according calculation linkbase contents.
- XBRL Integration API is available as a set of .jar (Java) files in executable code.
- Request an evaluation license.
- In special situations and only under certain conditions, Reporting Standard can provide API source code. Contact us if you require more information.
API integration for evaluation, development or production.