Here is the whole information of the XBRL Congress in Rome, anyway; just paste the program details:
DETAIL PROGRAMME OF WORKING GROUPS XBRL Congress in Rome
7th February XBRL Congress in Rome
- 7th February – 14:00 – SBR (Standard Business Reporting) Working Group meeting – Unioncamere – Auditorium – coordinated by Frans Hietbrink XBRL NL.
4 proposed subjects for discussion regarding a cross-domain approach to the exchange of data:
- developing an ecosystem of taxonomies;
- implementation of Assurance and Audit Report regarding digital data;
- importance of international architectures;
- role of Audit Files regarding transactional data.
- 7th February – 14:00 – ESG Forum (Environnemental Social and Governemental Reporting forume) – Unioncamere – Room 2 – coordinated by Bas Groenveld (XBRL NL)
– Highlight of the current status of ESG reporting and the role of XBRL
– Future of XBRL in ESG reporting
– Call for participation (government, financial institutions, NGOs, software vendors, service providers, etc.)
- 7th February – 16h:30 – BPTF ESEF (Best Practice Task Force – European Single Electronic Format) – Feedback on the ESEF reporting manual and proposals for additional guidance – Unioncamere – Auditorium – coordinated by Pierre Hamon (XBRL France) ; Roger Haddad (XBRL France, XBRL Europe, UBPartner)Subjects:– What exactly should be tagged– Labels– Dimensions _____________________________________________________________________________
8th February XBRL Congress in Rome
- 8th February – 14h00 – BANK INSURANCE Working Group – Unioncamere – Auditorium – coordinated by Vincent Le Moal Joubel (XBRL France, Banque de France) et Thomas Verdin (XBRL UK, XBRL Europe, TESH Advice)
– Introduction and update (EBA EIOPA ECB SBR Taxonomy Updates)
– Discussion on Validation Changes (how to formalize, how to follow
– Discussion Banks statements taxonomies (based on SBR banking
- 8th February – 14h:00 – BPTF ESEF Technical (Best Practice Task Force – European Single Electronic Format) – Review of ESEF validation rules and need for additional rules
Transformations for ESMA country dates, in-country reviewers – Unioncamere – Room 1 – coordinated by David Bell (XBRL France, XBRL Europe, UBPartner et Herm Fisher
- 8th February – 15h:45 – BPTF – Calc 2 & OIM – Calculation 2 (balance-changes, dimensionsal aggregation and inference)
Open Information Model (xBRL-JSON) – Unioncamere – ROOM 1 – coordinated by David Bell (XBRL France, XBRL Europe, UBPartner) Herm Fisher, Mark Goodhand, XBRL UK and Paul Warren (XBRL International
See you there.